Sales and Business Development Manager - Travel & Mobility
At wemovo, we are revolutionizing our industry by helping mobility operators to transform into Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) ecosystems with complementary mobility products. A true inter-/multimodal experience is delivered through our journey planner, real-time booking engine, and a wide range of operators in our inventory – buses, trains, ferries and in near future public transport and (micro) mobility-on-demand.
In order to further grow our business, we are looking for an experienced professional to lead the acquisition, management and development of new and existing customers on a global scale. You will be responsible to sign new deals and by doing so, creating sustainable growth and value for wemovo. You will be reporting to the EVP Commercial.
- Sales Management: Develop and execute a sales strategy for our supply and demand customers.
- Business Development: Drive the growth of wemovo by developing new business models and attracting new customers.
- Build a strong pipeline of potential customers in the travel- and mobility industry on a global scale.
- Develop and execute an acquisition plan for each key opportunity.
- Build and nurture sustainable partnerships with the key players in the mobility industry.
- Create, structure and execute a marketing plan to support our growth and demand in the market.
- Strategize, plan and execute business expansion and performance improvement projects focusing on market and competitive analysis, go-to-market strategies, sales effectiveness initiatives to drive market expansion and partners’ engagement.
- Develop a set of relevant sales and marketing KPIs.
- You have outstanding academic credentials.
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in sales, marketing and/or business development.
- You have an excellent understanding of the travel- and mobility industry, its players, challenges and opportunities.
- You have a very good understanding of end-customer and B2B information technology.
- You have excellent relationship building skills and the ability to create sustainable smart partnerships from negotiation to execution.
- You are very much hands-on with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude.
- You are willing to go the extra mile.
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in German. Other languages are a plus.
What we offer!
- You become part of a super-motivated, amazing team, which is seeking to revolutionize a huge traditional market.
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve.
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions.
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy.
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don't just send us your CV. Tell us a little bit about you and your motivation in a (short) cover letter.
Further information about wemovo https://www.wemovo.com/