Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition
At wemovo, we are building the backbone for resource sharing in passenger ground transportation. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the ground mobility by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move people from point A to point B – via long-distance busses, trains, ferries or mobility on-demand. Moreover, combining all of them in what is called nowadays integrated mobility is one of our strength for the best resource optimization.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between transportation suppliers and over-the-top service providers as efficient and easy as never before in the over 100bn EUR industry in Europe only.
If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a billion-€ industry that fosters mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
Provide your application please only on ENGLISH!
- You are responsible for the complete applicant management (preselection, initial telephone contact with applicants, conducting interviews)
- You know how to proactively approach applicants on social networks, build up a talent pool and take part in university and trade fairs, etc.
- You are up-to-date all the latest recruitment trends and you know the recruitment-hacks in several countries
- You create high-quality profiles for our applicant database
- You create reports regularly about how things go and assure the successful conduct of all processes
- You build up a professional network
- You have a university degree, ideally with a focus on human resources or a comparable education and have initial professional experience in recruiting
- You are a passionate recruiter, have a very good feeling for people and always find the right strategy for filling vacancies
- Solid experience within a fast-paced startup environment
- You impress through competent communication, a winning and professional appearance and can quickly adapt to different conversation situations
- You are fluent in Italian and English
What we offer!
- You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write us at email@example.com
Further information about wemovo under: https://www.wemovo.com/