Quality and Testing Engineer
At wemovo, we are building the backbone for resource sharing in passenger ground transportation. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the ground mobility by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move people from point A to point B – via long-distance busses, trains, ferries or mobility on-demand. Moreover, combining all of them in what is called nowadays integrated mobility is one of our strength for the best resource optimization.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between transportation suppliers and over-the-top service providers as efficient and easy as never before in the over 100bn EUR industry in Europe only.
If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a billion-€ industry that fosters mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Development of the API testing frameworks
- Writing automated tests to secure
- Integration of automated testing into the development process various APIs
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development, QA and testing role
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
What we offer!
- Competitive salary matching your qualifications
- High degree of flexibility and freedom in your workday
- Health insurance for you, your spose and dependants
- Fully stocked kitchen and meal vouchers
- Become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- Work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- Ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about wemovo under: https://www.wemovo.com/