At wemovo, we are building the backbone for resource sharing in passenger ground transportation. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the ground mobility by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move people from point A to point B – via long-distance busses, trains, ferries or mobility on-demand. Moreover, combining all of them in what is called nowadays integrated mobility is one of our strength for the best resource optimization.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between transportation suppliers and over-the-top service providers as efficient and easy as never before in the over 100bn EUR industry in Europe only.
If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a billion-€ industry that fosters mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- Leverage data-driven analysis to define B2B product strategy
- Define and prioritize user stories in co-operation with the stakeholders
- Lead the vision to innovate products catered to our B2B partners
- Professional further development of the systems from conception, configuration and testing to go-live.
- Own, prioritize and refine the product backlog, in line with the company's strategic vision
- Work closely with development and commercial teams to market new products and partnerships
- Good understanding of agile software product development principles and techniques (e.g. user story mapping, impact mapping, Lean, Design Thinking, etc.)
- You have 3+ years of product owner or product management experience working in a productive-creative setting
- You have profound knowledge about building strong technical platforms that enable a great user experience
- You understand our customers' problems and come up with pragmatic solutions
- You have experience creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- You have experience using KPI based evaluation methods to improve product over time
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and lateral leadership skills
What we offer!
- You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about wemovo under: https://www.wemovo.com/