Executive Team Assistant
At wemovo, we are building the backbone for resource sharing in passenger ground transportation. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the ground mobility by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move people from point A to point B – via long-distance busses, trains, ferries or mobility on-demand. Moreover, combining all of them in what is called nowadays integrated mobility is one of our strength for the best resource optimization.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between transportation suppliers and over-the-top service providers as efficient and easy as never before in the over 100bn EUR industry in Europe only.
If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a billion-€ industry that fosters mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- You provide executive support to the team members and CEO of the company for different tasks such as: managing the calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans
- You are a reliable person when it comes to the preparation as well as content creation for internal and external meetings
- You are the point of contact for external suppliers
- You are in charge of event management topics (e.g. conception and set-up of company-wide team events, workshops or meet-ups)
- You are accountable for all office management tasks such as: ordering offices supplies, answering phone calls and supporting the whole team
- You are responsible for document and filing management
- You are able to create PPT presentations on your own when needed
- You have an outstanding academic credentials in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or other related fields
- Goal-oriented and proactive workstyle and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication and organization skills paired with a keen perception
- Authentic and mission-driven personality combined with a self-confident manner
- Flexible mindset and willingness to shape ideas and projects
- Very good MS Office skills
- You are fluent in English, any other language (especially German) is a plus
What we offer!
- You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about wemovo under: https://www.wemovo.com/