Executive Assistant to CEO
At wemovo, we are building the backbone for resource sharing in passenger ground transportation. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the ground mobility by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move people from point A to point B – via long-distance busses, trains, ferries or mobility on-demand. Moreover, combining all of them in what is called nowadays integrated mobility is one of our strength for the best resource optimization.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between transportation suppliers and over-the-top service providers as efficient and easy as never before in the over 100bn EUR industry in Europe only.
If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a billion-€ industry that fosters mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- You are the internal and external contact person for all matters concerning the CEO and interface to all related departments
- You will be responsible for creating presentations, decision papers, presentations, statistics, analyses and evaluations
- You carry out research and data analyses
- You will be responsible for the coordination, organisation, preparation and follow-up as well as the recording of internal and external meetings, workshops and events
- You are organizing and booking business trips
- You are responsible for the factual review and settlement of travel expenses and accounts
- You are tasked with managing and digitizing the filing system
- If required, you will assume responsibility for selected projects in the technology/personnel area
- You have an academic degree in business administration, economics, social sciences or other related fields.
- You are goal-oriented and have a proactive working style and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have strong communication and organisational skills combined with a strong perception.
- You have an authentic, loyal and task-oriented personality combined with a self-confident mindset.
- You have a flexible way of thinking and a willingness to shape ideas and projects.
- You have very good MS Office skills
- You are fluent in English, any other language (especially German) is an advantage.
What we offer!
- You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about wemovo under: https://www.wemovo.com/