Executive Assistant/ Management Assistant (f/m/d)
Executive Assistant/ Management Assistant
At wemovo, we are building the backbone for frictionless door-to-door mobility.
Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the industry by helping mobility operators to transform into Mobility-as-a-Service ecosystems with complementary mobility products. A true inter-/multimodal experience is delivered through our journey planner, real-time booking engine, and a wide range of operators in our inventory – buses, trains, ferries and in near future public transport and (micro) mobility-on-demand.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between clients as efficient and easy as never before in the multi-trillion mobility industry.
If you aim to create an impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and foster mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- You are the internal and external contact person for all matters concerning the CEO and interface to all related departments
- You will be responsible for creating presentations, decision papers, presentations, statistics, analyses and evaluations
- You carry out research and data analyses
- You will be responsible for the coordination, organisation, preparation and follow-up as well as the recording of internal and external meetings, workshops and events
- If required, you will assume responsibility for selected projects in the technology/personnel area
- You have an academic degree in business administration, economics, social sciences or other related fields.
- You are goal-oriented and have a proactive working style and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You have strong communication and organisational skills combined with a strong perception.
- You have an authentic, loyal and task-oriented personality combined with a self-confident mindset.
- You have a flexible way of thinking and a willingness to shape ideas and projects.
- You are fluent in English, any other language (especially German) is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions