Data Analyst Intern
At wemovo, we are building the backbone for resource sharing in passenger ground transportation. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the ground mobility by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move people from point A to point B – via long-distance busses, trains, ferries or mobility on-demand. Moreover, combining all of them in what is called nowadays integrated mobility is one of our strength for the best resource optimization.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between transportation suppliers and over-the-top service providers as efficient and easy as never before in the over 100bn EUR industry in Europe only.
If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a billion-€ industry that fosters mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- Carrying out market and competition analyses
- Execution of market research and market risk analyses as well as customer group analyses and segmentation
- Designing and developing monthly reporting decks, KPI, available dashboards, and a variety of business reports
- Working closely with our Engineering Team to prioritize and implement requirements from our partners
- Keeping an eye out for improvement: identify areas in which we can improve our internal processes and data reporting
- Own analysis projects end-to-end (project planning, execution, follow-up)
- You have a degree in a quantitative field of studies (economics, mathematics, computer science, statistics, or similar)
- You have strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- You are comfortable working independently and are curious about learning new tools and methods
- You possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively with business and technical stakeholders
- You ideally have a background in mobility (a plus, but not required)
- You have the ability to transfer analytical insights into commercial outcomes
- You are fluent in English
What we offer!
- You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about wemovo under: https://www.wemovo.com/