Business Development Manager for online partners
At wemovo, we are building the backbone for resource sharing in passenger ground transportation. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the ground mobility by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move people from point A to point B – via long-distance busses, trains, ferries or mobility on-demand. Moreover, combining all of them in what is called nowadays integrated mobility is one of our strength for the best resource optimization.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between transportation suppliers and over-the-top service providers as efficient and easy as never before in the over 100bn EUR industry in Europe only.
If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a billion-€ industry that fosters mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- Expand our network of online selling partners through personal contact, by phone, via email etc
- Analyze market trends and gather information about market leading sales partners in various countries around the world.
- Be the main point of contact for new sales partners and assure a smooth integration process starting with the setup of the cooperation contract to after sales support
- Maintain good relationship with existing sales partners and design methods to maximize their sales potential
- Work closely with other team members especially IT department to define work flow and integration deadlines
- You have an outstanding academic credentials in Business Administration, Economics or other related fields
- You have a minimum 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in tourism and travel industry
- You have strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- You have effective presentation and negotiation skills
- You are hands-on with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
- You are willing to go the extra mile
- You are fluent in English
What we offer!
- You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write us at email@example.com
Further information about wemovo under: https://www.wemovo.com/