Business Development Manager for non-digitized suppliers
At wemovo, we are building the backbone for resource sharing in passenger ground transportation. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the ground mobility by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move people from point A to point B – via long-distance busses, trains, ferries or mobility on-demand. Moreover, combining all of them in what is called nowadays integrated mobility is one of our strength for the best resource optimization.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between transportation suppliers and over-the-top service providers as efficient and easy as never before in the over 100bn EUR industry in Europe only.
If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a billion-€ industry that fosters mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- Develop our business across European markets on the side of non-digitized suppliers
- Build and nurture sustainable partnerships with the key players in train, bus and ferry industry already do NOT have an API
- Create, structure and execute business and marketing initiatives to support our growth and demand in the market
- Enable the launch and growth of our fast integration business across Europe
- Strategize, plan and execute business expansion and performance improvement projects focusing on market and competitive analysis, go-to-market strategies, sales effectiveness initiatives to drive market expansion and partners’ engagement
- You have an outstanding academic credentials
- You have experience in business development, business operations or strategy preferably with experience in the tech, travel or mobility industry
- You have excellent relationship building skills and the ability to create sustainable smart partnerships from negotiation to execution
- You are hands-on with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
- You are willing to go the extra mile
- You are fluent in English
What we offer!
- You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about wemovo under: https://www.wemovo.com/